Asun (Peppered Goat Meat) is a finger-licking, lip-smacking delicacy that is so delicious, you'll almost eat it all in one sitting!
This recipe serves 4 and has 6 net carbs per serving.
- Make sure the goat meat is cooked on low-medium heat.
- Do not add water when cooking the meat. Goat meat gives off a lot of liquid and it will cook in its own juice.
- Make sure the pot is covered to trap the heat and moisture and prevent the goat meat from drying out.
- This recipe calls for habanero pepper which is very hot and spicy! Feel free to substitute with your pepper of choice or use just half of the habanero pepper.
- Important Note: If you handle habanero pepper, wash your hand IMMEDIATELY with soap and water. Do not touch any part of your face or it might burn.